Need Help Badly
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Hi Everyone,
I felt the need to ask advice from you guys as my situation is getting desperate.
I've been experiencing bad breath for about 10 years now (so far as I can tell-it might have been present longer). I've been fighting it desperately for the past three year or so. Through my research, I reasoned that the problem is due to an excess of anaerobic bacteria in my mouth. I think most of the bacteria is on my tongue; especially at the back. So in trying to get rid of it, I've been scrubbing my tongue like hell, everyday, for over a year.
A tongue scraper didn't work at all. I've been using a toothbrush.
It's weird, I brush my whole tongue with anti-bacterial toothpaste and very little happens. There's some reduction in bad breath levels but not by much. I also find that I have to press extremely hard against my tongue to get decent results. And when I say decent, I don't mean anything spectacular-just reducing the smell to reasonable levels.
When I press lightly against my tongue, I get virtually no reduction in smell,
I also get a nasal odour now aswell, which is disastrous too.
Anyway, things are bad with my tongue at the moment. I've been pressing so hard, so often and for so long the skin is really thin now and doesn't allow me to press hard without extreme pain. This being the case, the bacterial levels are way up so that I find myself stinking of shit, gas, sulfur and worst of all-horse manuire. This last is absolutely crushing to me. Horse manuire coming through my nose and mouth. What am I supposed to do?
Anyway guys, I wanted to ask for any and all advice. From my story, do you think my problem is mouth bacteria? I've brushed my mouth so thoroughly it's unbelievable it can be bacteria. And why do I need to brush my tongue so vigorously to get any kind of a result?
Any advice would be really welcome, especially on dealing with mouth bacteria and the problems I listed above.
I felt the need to ask advice from you guys as my situation is getting desperate.
I've been experiencing bad breath for about 10 years now (so far as I can tell-it might have been present longer). I've been fighting it desperately for the past three year or so. Through my research, I reasoned that the problem is due to an excess of anaerobic bacteria in my mouth. I think most of the bacteria is on my tongue; especially at the back. So in trying to get rid of it, I've been scrubbing my tongue like hell, everyday, for over a year.
A tongue scraper didn't work at all. I've been using a toothbrush.
It's weird, I brush my whole tongue with anti-bacterial toothpaste and very little happens. There's some reduction in bad breath levels but not by much. I also find that I have to press extremely hard against my tongue to get decent results. And when I say decent, I don't mean anything spectacular-just reducing the smell to reasonable levels.
When I press lightly against my tongue, I get virtually no reduction in smell,
I also get a nasal odour now aswell, which is disastrous too.
Anyway, things are bad with my tongue at the moment. I've been pressing so hard, so often and for so long the skin is really thin now and doesn't allow me to press hard without extreme pain. This being the case, the bacterial levels are way up so that I find myself stinking of shit, gas, sulfur and worst of all-horse manuire. This last is absolutely crushing to me. Horse manuire coming through my nose and mouth. What am I supposed to do?
Anyway guys, I wanted to ask for any and all advice. From my story, do you think my problem is mouth bacteria? I've brushed my mouth so thoroughly it's unbelievable it can be bacteria. And why do I need to brush my tongue so vigorously to get any kind of a result?
Any advice would be really welcome, especially on dealing with mouth bacteria and the problems I listed above.