Page 1 of 1

looking for authentic online pharmacy

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 pm
by jc
I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.

Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?

Re: looking for authentic online pharmacy

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 am
by rey
jc wrote:I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.

Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?
musta na pre ano na ang balita sa iyo ano nga pala ang number mo amy PM ako sa iyo

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm
by jc
I ordered from goldpharma. I don`t know if they sell authentic meds but I`ll know after 20 days.