THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

looking for authentic online pharmacy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

looking for authentic online pharmacy

Post by jc »

I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.

Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?
rey
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 am

Re: looking for authentic online pharmacy

Post by rey »

jc wrote:I really want to try neomycin or rifaximin but they are not available in my country. I`ve been looking for online pharmacies that does not require prescription. There`s so many of them & I don`t know which site sells authentic meds.

Does anyone here have an experience as to which online drugstores sell authentic meds?
musta na pre ano na ang balita sa iyo ano nga pala ang number mo amy PM ako sa iyo
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

I ordered from goldpharma. I don`t know if they sell authentic meds but I`ll know after 20 days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗