THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hello all

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Hello all

Post by succ »

Hey.
I've followed this forum for several months, and touched by oceanside's determination, I wanted to register too.
I am 18 years old and I've suffered from BB for 4-5 years now. I don't think I need to tell you very specifically about my daily routines of how I brush, but I brush my tongue and the back of my throat very carefully and rinse with hydrogen peroxide. It keeps my breath rather fresh for 2-3 hours, IF I chew gum. That's what my life is, chewing gum 8)

I'm very angry right now, because few weeks ago I lost someone who I thought cared for me and I thought she could become my loved one. Well, obviously my breath scared her away haha.

This dragonbreath has caused me nothing but trouble, I've become isolated and I act like a robot in public. I just can't relax. I'm just a shadow of what I used to be.

Although anger's everything I have left and I know that one day it will burn me, I still keep going forward. This condition has taught me not to judge people based on the appearance. Even the ones with good hygiene and clean clothes can be smelly!
just kidding hehe

Anyway I'm tired at the moment so this post may seem a little confusing, but hey still going forward! Treat me well :P
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Hi succ, and welcome. We know exactly what you're going through living with this condition. We're here and we're still fighting. So be strong and keep the faith.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Succ,

you learn exactly who your real friends are when you have BB.
I have great respect for the people who still talk to me.

The isolation is the worse...and I know about the robotics as well!

When people are in my face, I pretend to be distracted by something way over there, and look at it in the distance while talking...away from that person. Works ok... its funny when people get self conscious about themselves just because you won't look at them. So THEY think their breath stinks too! lol.

Keep the spirits up, bro.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗