Your Email Address:

First Name:

liquid chlorophyll

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
LoveLiveLife
Total Newbie

liquid chlorophyll

Post by LoveLiveLife »

Has anyone ever tried liquid chlorophyll it apparently helps with bad breath and it is really good for you. It won't hurt to try it out.

Here is a link
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... lorophyll/

TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I was taking the pills, but they make me constipated. So, I just bought the liquid the other day. It's much better. I feel like it is coating my stomach better, and my stools are not smelly at all. Not sure if it is helping the bb, but it cannot hurt.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

That's weird the pills were making you constipated. I just recently started taking 20mg of chlorophyll a day in pill form, and no problems with constipation so far...

How many milligrams a day are you guys taking?
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

Been there, done that. Doesn't work. Not to mention how tough the stuff is to swallow..
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I take chlorophyll in both pill and liquid form (liquid when I’m at home and pill when I’m away).

I take 1 tbsp (300 mg) of the liquid stuff first thing in the morning most days. Not sure why but the type of chlorophyll recommended by the National Institutes of Health is copper chlorophyllin. That’s the stuff that’s supposed to be the most effective for odour control.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic