THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Calling Jimi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Calling Jimi

Post by jc »

Hi Jimi,

I`ve been having a problem sending private messages. I encountered this problem several times in the past but this time I can`t send any private message totally.

I apologize to those guys I haven`t replied to yet. I`ll reply as soon as this is fixed.

Thanks

JC
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am sorry, the site is fucked up, I mentioned that many times, I have to fix this but don't know how. I am sorry for that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗