THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lump on the throat because of this maybe.
Lump on the throat because of this maybe.
I read of a lot of people here complaining of a lump in the throat. I too get this every now and then. I get like a lump with a stabbing pain on the right side of my lung. I now realize that I get the exact same feeling when I inflate a bunch of ballons (not something I do often btw lol). What I'm saying is that we maybe get that lump because of the concentration of gas in our lung somehow?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.