Page 1 of 1

prayer night

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 pm
by TIRED
Would anyone of faith like to set up a time when we would all pray for one another and a cure and light a candle at the same time. I was thinking Wed. at 6pm pacific standard time.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am
by caramiamine98
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
(Matthew 18:19-20)

Count me in!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:54 pm
by TIRED
okay so tonight at 6 it is - anyone else want to join in???

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 am
by 17yearbattle
I would love to... my aim is: seventeenyrs0420