New guy to the forum. =; sort of long :lol:
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 am
The first time I found out I had bad breath was my freshman year of high school. I said something and my friend said what is that smell. That was probably that last time that I ever really talked. It took my 5 years to graduate because I never talked at all in any of my classes unless I really had to. I knew I had bad breath because of the way people would act around me when I did talked. They would cover there nose or turn away and they would never want me to be around them. I never really had any close friends and when I did make friends I couldn't keep them for long. As soon as I talked they would try to avoid me. Since then I have been on my own for the most part. I would hang out with my brothers and there friends and they would always ask me way don't I talk, but I could never tell them because I felt that they wouldn't accept me. Not even my family will tell me how bad it is. I once asked my older brother and he told me that I don't have BB, but they never asked me why I don't talk, its because they already now why. My mom also has BB but hers isn't as bad as mine, she could chew on some gum or just drink some water and it would go away.
I currently have a full time job and I don't even talk there at all. I have been there for two years going on my third. Recently my supervisor told me that I have been working real hard and has decided to give me a promotion to crew leader and that means that now I have to talk. I have to tell people what to do and sometimes I go into work confident and I go in and find out what we are doing and go tell them and I see how they react to me and then I get real insecure and don't talk the rest of the day. There is also this girl at work that I like. I am not a ugly guy, I go to the gym and work out and i have noticed girls checking me out but I can never get the courage to say anything. Sometimes she flirts with me and I dont say anything all I do is smile. Recently I think she might know why I don't talk.
I just started to begin to solve my problem but sometimes I feel that I am to late and will never get rid of it. Ive been using a tongue scraper and mixing peroxide with water as a mouth wash. Before I would stick my finger down my mouth and rub it against that back of my tongue and my finger would have a bad smell to it. Since then I really haven't smelled anything until a rubbed my tonsil. I have known about tonsil stones for a while. I first noticed them when I got sick and they swelled and i could actually pick huge junks out. There was a post that I read that said that one guy got his removed and no longer had BB, but there was another guy that the problem worsen. In my research I found that the problem could also be caused by the lungs or stomach. I have been trying to get my self to go to the dentist but the last time I was there was probably 5-6 years ago. I have also been drinking more water, eating more fruits and vegetables. Also cutting back on eating meat and anything with a lot of sugar, like soda. There are also a few things that I have found here looking through the posts that I might try.
Putting this out there helps me feel better. Knowing that there are other people with the same problem, that I am not the only one. I would really appreciate any type of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for any grammar errors
I currently have a full time job and I don't even talk there at all. I have been there for two years going on my third. Recently my supervisor told me that I have been working real hard and has decided to give me a promotion to crew leader and that means that now I have to talk. I have to tell people what to do and sometimes I go into work confident and I go in and find out what we are doing and go tell them and I see how they react to me and then I get real insecure and don't talk the rest of the day. There is also this girl at work that I like. I am not a ugly guy, I go to the gym and work out and i have noticed girls checking me out but I can never get the courage to say anything. Sometimes she flirts with me and I dont say anything all I do is smile. Recently I think she might know why I don't talk.
I just started to begin to solve my problem but sometimes I feel that I am to late and will never get rid of it. Ive been using a tongue scraper and mixing peroxide with water as a mouth wash. Before I would stick my finger down my mouth and rub it against that back of my tongue and my finger would have a bad smell to it. Since then I really haven't smelled anything until a rubbed my tonsil. I have known about tonsil stones for a while. I first noticed them when I got sick and they swelled and i could actually pick huge junks out. There was a post that I read that said that one guy got his removed and no longer had BB, but there was another guy that the problem worsen. In my research I found that the problem could also be caused by the lungs or stomach. I have been trying to get my self to go to the dentist but the last time I was there was probably 5-6 years ago. I have also been drinking more water, eating more fruits and vegetables. Also cutting back on eating meat and anything with a lot of sugar, like soda. There are also a few things that I have found here looking through the posts that I might try.
Putting this out there helps me feel better. Knowing that there are other people with the same problem, that I am not the only one. I would really appreciate any type of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for any grammar errors