Page 1 of 1

Possible causes of bad breath

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:29 am
by chiki89
Ok so I think that Bad breath is either due an underlying digestive problem; an intestinal flora imbalance;a yeast overgrowth( def. my case-which I'm working on) a bacterial overgrowth; parasites; stones in the body;pulmonary;hepatic; or renal problems or an over accumulation of toxins in the body. I think everyone is going bizarre w. thoughts in the search for an answer ..but everything we need to know we already know. We just have to fucus on fixing the issues we think is causing our bad breath. I think the reason why a lot of people say they have tried something and it didn't work is because maybe they have more than one thing causing their bad breath.
Also I see a lot of people saying that they have taken Fluconazole or Metronidazole which cured them temporarily but then their bad breath came back..well that is a sign that they did have a
yeast or a bacterial imbalance. What they need to work on is finding out what is causing their yeast or bacterial overgrowth. Like I mentioned in a previous post- (low stomach acid , mercury or copper poisoining, or hormonal imbalances) can trigger this. I hope this is helpful to some .. >_<

Re: Possible causes of bad breath

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 am
by KeepTrying09
chiki89 wrote:Ok so I think that Bad breath is either due an underlying digestive problem; an intestinal flora imbalance;a yeast overgrowth( def. my case-which I'm working on) a bacterial overgrowth; parasites; stones in the body;pulmonary;hepatic; or renal problems or an over accumulation of toxins in the body.
Definitely could be caused by anyone of these things, as well as additional things.
chiki89 wrote:I think everyone is going bizarre w. thoughts in the search for an answer ..but everything we need to know we already know.
I would tend to agree. I think everything imaginable has been mentioned on this forum at least once. It seems like a lot of information is just being regurgitated over and over again, with the exception of a few posts every now and then that shed new light on this condition. Of course even if a lot of the information on this forum is not new, it's still important that people continue posting their stories, questions, and ideas. It's what keeps this forum going. Plus there is no such thing as too much information. :)
chiki89 wrote:We just have to fucus on fixing the issues we think is causing our bad breath.
LOL, exactly!
chiki89 wrote:I think the reason why a lot of people say they have tried something and it didn't work is because maybe they have more than one thing causing their bad breath.
Perhaps. Bad breath could be caused by a singular issue, or multiple issues. If multiple issues, in order to tackle one you must tackle all the others, otherwise you'll end up going in circles.
chiki89 wrote:Also I see a lot of people saying that they have taken Fluconazole or Metronidazole which cured them temporarily but then their bad breath came back..well that is a sign that they did have a yeast or a bacterial imbalance. What they need to work on is finding out what is causing their yeast or bacterial overgrowth. Like I mentioned in a previous post- (low stomach acid , mercury or copper poisoining, or hormonal imbalances) can trigger this.
I couldn't agree with you more. Some people think that all they have to do is take a pill and they will magically be cured forever. This is so far from the truth. Yeah, medications will cure you, but if you don't take care of the underlying cause, then as soon as your off the medications it's likely your bad breath will return. It's why I posted in my thread (viewtopic.php?t=2668) that people have to completely change their diet and lifestyle choices, otherwise the chance of success is slim.

Re: Possible causes of bad breath

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 am
by chiki89
Yeah ..Ooh I came across this website yesterday:

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helic ... F1C2LDU0MQ

I think there might be more people than we assume that have hpylori & don't know they have it. :roll:

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:40 pm
by terranpatriot
do antibiotics treat H. Pylori? If so, many people on this site would be cured by now if H. Pylori was the culprit. I, like many others on this forum, have taken extremely high doses of antibiotics throughout the past few years.

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm
by TIRED
how funny - we are thinking alike - just saw this now after posting a link on h pylori.