Body Mint, Charcoal & Flora-Balance
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Hi all
As a chronic BB sufferer I know exactly how most people on this site feel!
As a said in another post, I have recently started taking Body Mint (which is a Chlorophl pill) for the last 3 days which has really helped. Honestly, it's the only thing that I've bought which has made any difference.
I have just ordered Charcoal tablets which I read somewhere absorbs toxins and smells.
I will also try to get my hands on some Flora-Balance and see how that goes. I live in the UK and I can't seem to find any online or in the stores. I don't want to order from the USA just yet as I would like to start taking them asap.
I will keep everyone updated on my progress....fingers crossed!
As a chronic BB sufferer I know exactly how most people on this site feel!
As a said in another post, I have recently started taking Body Mint (which is a Chlorophl pill) for the last 3 days which has really helped. Honestly, it's the only thing that I've bought which has made any difference.
I have just ordered Charcoal tablets which I read somewhere absorbs toxins and smells.
I will also try to get my hands on some Flora-Balance and see how that goes. I live in the UK and I can't seem to find any online or in the stores. I don't want to order from the USA just yet as I would like to start taking them asap.
I will keep everyone updated on my progress....fingers crossed!