Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bacteriology is the key of Halitosis cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halitopen

Bacteriology is the key of Halitosis cure!

Post by Halitopen »

As we all know anaerobic bacteria that are found in large numbers in the mouth break down enzymes that are full of sulfur compounds. Sulfur compounds exhale in breath and create halitosis. We spend multi billion dollars on breath product each year. These products aren’t a cure they only mask the problem so they can’t treat our condition.
Curing halitosis once and for ever is the dream of every bb sufferer. But How can we do this?
As all breath products are temporary. We should look for long course treatment. This is not difficult at all. If we support bacteriologist scientist to find why these bacteria are found in large numbers so we can reduce the number of these bacteria to normal amount and this is the long time treatment for the nightmare of halitosis.
All of us have wasted our best years of our life and have to waste the left, It is why we have no way except to treat this problem.
But how we can do this! Instead of spending money on mouth wash and mints we must create our special Bacteriology Research Center. This is fast, sure and safe to cure our problem.
Thank you

trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

that's a good idea° maybe someday it'll be possible :D cure for everyone° \:D/
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This would probably explain why antibiotics eliminate bad breath for a lot of people who take them. Unfortunately making the results permanent is something that is a bit more difficult it seems. I think we already know that microorganisms are usually the cause of bad breath in some way or the other. What we should be focusing on is how to correct whatever imbalance we have in our bodies. Perhaps not only bacteriology, but immunology should be focused on as well.
orange111
Junior

Post by orange111 »

anyone tried zinc citrate?

from what ive read it binds to the vsc to stop the smell.
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

The tongue geography provides an excellent putrefactive habitat for gram negative anaerobes that metabolize proteins as an energy source via breakdown of proteinaceous substrates from impacted food particles and sloughed off oral cellular debris, In a healthy mouth, dead epithelial cells are shed into the saliva, swallowed and digested fast enough so that they do not putrefy and cause halitosis. Inflammation causes these cells to be shed at a faster rate than the saliva can cleanse. Bacterial action then hydrolyzes the proteins to amino acids; and three of the amino acids that contain sulfur functional groups - methionine, cysteine and cystine - are the precursors to volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs). These gaseous substances, responsible for malodor, consist primarily of hydrogen sulfide (HzS), dimethyl sulfide [(CH3)zS], methyl mercaptan (CH3SH) and sulfur dioxide (S02)' Methionine is reduced to methyl mercaptan, and cysteine and cystine are reduced to hydrogen sulfide in the presence of sulfhydrase-positive microbes This microbial activity is favored at a pH of 7.2 and inhibited at a pH 6.5 (also inhibited in O.02M glucose).
Supplementation with omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) from fish, flax, or perilla oils--along with borage oil, evening primrose oil, or black currant seed oil, which contain the essential omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)--can alleviate many symptoms of autoimmune disease through their anti-inflammatory activity. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) extracted from fish oil may be as effective as some prescription medications in reducing inflammation.

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a prosteroidal hormone that decreases with aging. Decreases in DHEA levels have been linked to a number of chronic and degenerative diseases including cancer, coronary artery disease, depression, stress disorders, and neurological functioning (Straub et al. 1998). As a result of aging, immunity may become compromised due to dysregulation of cellular hormones (cytokines and growth factors) that govern the immune response. Too much or too little of various cytokines produces disease states or compromised responses to various challenges.

In aging animals, the addition of DHEA has normalized deranged cytokine levels, including a primary inflammatory factor called interleukin-6 (IL-6) (Araghi-Niknam et al. 1998). In the aged test animals, serum IL-6 was elevated ninefold from normal. After administration of DHEA or dehydroepiandro-sterone-sulfate (DHEA-S), IL-6 dropped to within 15% of youthful levels. In the same studies, it was shown that antibodies directed toward self rose fivefold with aging, but after 2 weeks on DHEA-S fell by over 50% (Spencer et al. 1996).

In a study of ten women with the autoimmune disease Sjogren's syndrome, all were shown to have decreased serum concentrations of DHEA-S and an increased cortisol/DHEA-S ratio compared with healthy controls (Valtysdottir et al. 2001).
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Orange, get hold of some Zinc gluconate daily supplement pills. Grind one into a powder and then rub it gently into your tongue. Zinc citrate hardly makes a difference, but gluconate is amazing. From my notes it is not just what it does to VSCs, it actually affects bacteria themselves directly by inhibiting their production of VSCs. And its not like you are killing the bacteria and in 15 minutes they have multiplied to the same levels, the bacteria in your mouth become altered so the effect lasts almost the whole day. And because you are not actually killing the bacteria they do not evolve any resistance to this. In my case, I had so much VSCs produced in my mouth and it gave me weird tastes etc but it might work really well for someone who has less odour than I did.
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

Doesn't zinc build up in the body, could I do this every day without causing toxicity ?
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

you should not take very much, 50 mg daily maximum, 150 mg are toxic.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Bazy, if that question was for me, I can tell you that no matter how much Zinc I ever tried to straight-swallow it didnt make any difference to my BB. All it did was make me nauseous, even 1 tablet. The fact is, you dont even need to swallow any of it. You could just do as I said and then gargle with water and spit it all out. You will accomplish what I said without swallowing any. But even if you did, the tablet I used was 15mg. I only needed 1 a day to achieve this, but you could use 2 or 3 if needed throughout the day. Its like carrying mouthwash around with you discreetly. And by comparison, ordinary mouthwash is a complete waste of time.
Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

I wonder if the Zinc Gluconate Oral Solution posted in the web site below, may be good to reduce BB type-3

http://www.tradekey.com/product_view/id/1241829.htm

Has somebody tried a similar product?
Bazy

Post by Bazy »

Hi Halitosux & thanks for your reply. I was not going to swallow the zinc, just crush it & spread it on my tongue . I will give it a go with 1/2 a 50 mg tab. Baz.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Renato wrote:I wonder if the Zinc Gluconate Oral Solution posted in the web site below, may be good to reduce BB type-3
http://www.tradekey.com/product_view/id/1241829.htm
Has somebody tried a similar product?
No.
Zinc compounds dont prevent type 3 halitosis. If zinc application prevents your halitosis then, it is not type 3.

Some times one person may have either Type 1 or type 3 halitosis. In such cases , oral zinc applications may partly decrease his halitosis.

(By the way, please inform that, one individual may have one type of halitosis or Type 1+2+3+4+5 halitosis or may have any combination of 5)

- Murat Aydin
Renato
Junior

Post by Renato »

Dear Aydinmur.

I thought that, just because that zinc gluconate solution is drinkable.

The sulfur compounds from the insides could be blocked by the drinkable solution.

Do you not think that?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Renato wrote:Dear Aydinmur.
I thought that, just because that zinc gluconate solution is drinkable.
The sulfur compounds from the insides could be blocked by the drinkable solution.

Theoritically you are correct. But, I have not read study about whether or not eliminate sulpur gases in gut.

There are vitamin & zinc containing pills in markets. I have never heard that such pills stop halitosis. Perhaps zinc may be bound by digestive reactants in preintestinal segments. I dont know what do pharmacologists think zinc gluconate usage.

By the way, I would like to share a little detail:
If you apply zinc topically it blocks sulphur gases.
If you give zinc systemically, it supports smell+taste sense.

-Murat Aydýn
br

Post by br »

halitosisux wrote:Orange, get hold of some Zinc gluconate daily supplement pills. Grind one into a powder and then rub it gently into your tongue. Zinc citrate hardly makes a difference, but gluconate is amazing. From my notes it is not just what it does to VSCs, it actually affects bacteria themselves directly by inhibiting their production of VSCs. And its not like you are killing the bacteria and in 15 minutes they have multiplied to the same .
May I please ask where I could purchase these zinc gluconate in the UK, if you know or anyone?

Many Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic