Page 1 of 1

Omega 3

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 am
by sadman

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:48 am
by PR1988
wow glad to hear that. i started takin Omega 3 not to lonq aqo!!!

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:37 pm
by sadman
FYI:

http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/abstract/21/6/495

I have been using Omega 3 for the last 10days . For about 1 week , I noticed a fresher breath , an increase in saliva flow and an neutral saliva pH of 7 ( I tested 3 times a day the last week ) which is amazing since my mouth pH was always acidic , around 5 and I have tried to correct it in the past with alkaline food without much success . In my opinion , I think mouth pH has an important role in controlling bad breath bacteria and an alkaline pH is also a sign that there is less bacterial infection in your mouth .Omega 3 might be the answer for a neutral pH by it's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects .

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Will keep you informed about my progress .