hello
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 am
hi everyone I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm from the UK, 36 yrs old and have had bad breath since my early teens. I'm married and have 2 kids.
It is so embarrasing having bad breath as I'm sure you all know. I have suffered with depression in the past and I'm slipping back into it again. Work colleagues, family, everyone shies away from me. I'm amazed that I've been married for nearly 15 yrs (tho divorce is now imminent) and have just sort of lived with the problem, trying to mask BB with gum/sprays/mints etc. My GP was no use and I just despair of finding a cure.
The thing that is really worrying me now, is that I've noticed my 13 yr old daughter's breath smells, and I could cry at the thought of her having to endure the ridicule I have suffered over the years.
It's time I did something about it for her sake if nothing else.
Cheers
Chris
I'm from the UK, 36 yrs old and have had bad breath since my early teens. I'm married and have 2 kids.
It is so embarrasing having bad breath as I'm sure you all know. I have suffered with depression in the past and I'm slipping back into it again. Work colleagues, family, everyone shies away from me. I'm amazed that I've been married for nearly 15 yrs (tho divorce is now imminent) and have just sort of lived with the problem, trying to mask BB with gum/sprays/mints etc. My GP was no use and I just despair of finding a cure.
The thing that is really worrying me now, is that I've noticed my 13 yr old daughter's breath smells, and I could cry at the thought of her having to endure the ridicule I have suffered over the years.
It's time I did something about it for her sake if nothing else.
Cheers
Chris