THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Neti Pots and Reverse Flow

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
solitude
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Neti Pots and Reverse Flow

Post by solitude »

Hi,

Sorry if this sounds like a noobie question. I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.

So i started using a neti pot after finding out about them on here (actually i just use a water bottle with those squeezy caps).

I began with it up my right nostril and had a little laugh when i saw the water flowing out my other nostril. It does look funny.

Tried it with the left notstril and found it a lot harder. I needed to use a bit more pressure to get the water flowing and even then it was only a small drip going through. I did get a good flow but only for a couple of seconds.

I broke my nose when i was young so maybe it's just because of that. I can breath freely though, and the flow was fine in reverse. Do you think it's just harder to get water up that nostril than it is to get it out? Should i be concerned about that?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗