Page 1 of 1

Be careful guys !

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:03 am
by Bazy
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know what happened to me on Friday night. I've been fighting bb for over 10 years now. Keeping it at bay with bicarb salt & hp paste, drinking plenty of water, probiotics, vegetatian diet, no dairy, neti-pot rinses - im sure you all know the drill. I still have a bb problem though, so the other night I brushed my teeth & gargled with some (straight !) grapefruitseed extract that I had bought of Ebay last year. I felt some burning but thought nothing of it. Then I brushed with my usual salt/bicarb/hp 3% & OMG it was like an explosion in my mouth ! My mouth & tongue turned white & burned like hell. Immediately I tried to rinse the stuff out of my mouth with plenty of water but it was too late. That night I was in terrible agony - my tongue had swollen so much that I could not close my mouth & the pain was agonising. All I had in the house was paracetamol & that didn't even touch the pain. My mouth & tongue had been burned pretty bad. I couldn't sleep that night & I couldn't eat solid food for 2 days.

Next morning I went to the Dr & was ordered some topical anaesthetic & antihistamine & strong analgesia.. It has been 3 days since and all the gunk is now coming off my tongue & it looks baby pink - I am so lucky to not have done permanent damage.

So guys I beg you please be careful if you try any little 'experiments' like I did. I know it can get desperate at times but risking permanent damage is not worth it.

Love Baz

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
by halitosisux
I did something similar involving excruciating pain, a few years ago during my most desperate days when I would have cut my tongue out were it not for the fact I'd probably have died in the process. I wont mention what it was, except to say it didnt help at all with my BB at the time. I'm still living with the consequences of what I did.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:07 pm
by Bazy
I feel for you, I have never felt such pain ! Even though my tongue is now pink & smooth (I had a slight hairy tongue before, probably from diluted hp 3% use) I cannot taste properly & feel I may have damaged the taste buds.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm
by NOTANYMORE
Hey Bazy,
So your tongue is healthy pink and you still have BB? Do you think it is your sinuses?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:54 pm
by Bazy
Yep, I believe it is my sinuses. The day after I did the damage my mouth was so sore I could not brush my teeth or tongue (obviously) but I was on antihistamine for the tongue & mouth swelling & I noticed that my bb was not so bad & mucus was reduced. Usually my morning routine takes about 15 mins which includes a saline flush while lying with head over the side of the bed.

I didn't continue with the antihistamine because I remember reading somewhere that it is not a good idea to dry up sinus mucus. What do you suggest I do next ? Rdamech on his site www.chronicbadbreathfix.com suggests some type of iodine powder sinus irrigation. I have not seen anything like it here in Australia but will look into it.

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 am
by Bazy
I also know my problem is bacterial. I very rarely use antibiotics but 2 years ago I was on flagyl & amoxil for a tooth extraction that developed dry socket & 1 year ago I was on the triple treatment for H Pylori - both times no BB whilst on the meds, even without brushing teeth/tongue.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:44 am
by Susie
Lord have mercy! Sounds like something I would have tried out of desperation also!

You poor thing I hope you heal up!

Susie

Bad Breath Cure

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:02 am
by mitc
I had Bad Breath for years but didn’t even know it. I noticed people near me would rub their noses sneeze cough and try to go elsewhere. It occurred to me that I had bad breath. So I went to my dentist to have my teeth cleaned but when I asked about my bad breath he said floss brush and rinse twice a day. I said I’ve been doing that since I was 15! But my dentist had run out of time so I was back on the street. Then I was paying top dollar for all those will “stop Bad Breath” all you have to do is buy all these products for the rest of your life! And they don’t even work ffs. One of my few remaining friends mentioned an eBook his girlfriend used called BadHalitosisBreathCom and said it worked for his girlfriend so why not me? So I downloaded a copy and found out the book had been around for years! I could have fixed my Bad Breath years ago. The eBook took a completely different approach to the cure of Bad Breath I followed it word for word. Within a week I could tell it was working and my friend said my breath is much better. Now a year later I have a good job a great girlfriend and Party every other weekend.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 am
by Bazy
Thanks Shirl, yes I have healed up - the good thing is that I don't have hairy tongue anymore & it's so easy to clean now although I would not recommend anyone do what I did !!!!

I have since bought some new GSE from a homeopathic/naturapathic pharmacy & use it sparingly diluted with water - results are good so far. Also using neti-pot with HP with good results. Will ask DR for a scan of my sinuses.

Yes Mitch I purchased the Bad Breath Report a while ago.

Thank you all for this site, Baz :)