Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just had a CT scan of my sinuses.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FedUp
God

Just had a CT scan of my sinuses.

Post by FedUp »

I waited ages to be in a scanner like 2 minutes lol

I have an APPT on the 2nd of april to get the results, it's gonna be a long and horrible wait.

I've fallen into a horrible trap now, I hold my breath at work walking by people or when they get in my face and talk to me. I pretend to cough to let the air out but now my throat is sore. I think I'm being VERY paranoid about my breath. I have no-one to confirm it with, what a total nightmare.

But yea if this scan shows nothing I'm fuuuuuucked so to speak. I will not stop until I'm cured I cannot live in constant fear of odors.

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
deebo

Post by deebo »

i've been considering seeking out a halimeter . anyone have a list of US and UK dentists /docs who have them or similar device ?

heres a poor bb girl on Rachel Ray show . her VOC numbers are really high . they give her clo-sys or whatever but never even show if it brought the odor numbers down . They just fuking pretend shes cured and everything is happy and shiney before commercial :-k while the girl is saying shes tried everything . shamefully hilarious http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segm ... ad-breath/
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Very poor acting. The highest levels he's ever seen and they're right next to her, yet no reactions at all.

This is an advert for people with coffee breath.
deebo

Post by deebo »

i actually dont doubt the girl has bb . she might even be a member here . Rachel Ray is rubbing her nose which seldom happens on tv and the doc knows not to react and make the girl further self conscious . but yep ,its not unlike tv to stage the whole thing

Malory was just commenting how media wants to have "closure" and the end off the segments or articles by 'fixing' what ever the issue is .
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Deebo it's amazing to me that you think the presenter is reacting. To me her behaviour looks as normal as normal gets.

I guess that's the difference between those who worry that their breath has an extra-oral origin and those like myself who have only ever worried about intra-oral odours and feel they have a little more certainty about what odours they are ever likely to be releasing.

Yes, it's very annoying the way BB advice always needs to show closure. Those 99% of people they described who can be helped by this mouthwash and scraping shouldn't really need any advice. They're probably just people who drink too much coffee or don't drink enough water etc. It's the poor 1% who have tried everything who need the help and get abandoned when shows like this get cut short.

That girl tries to get a word in edge-ways to explain how she's tried everything, but they almost jump on her to smother her out.

Her tongue looks nice and clean anyway. She looks very tasty to me!
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

that "bb sufferer" seems far too happy to be a true sufferer. She must have occasional tongue BB which is easily washed away with a nice scraping, the type that can only be smelt when you're real close to someone. This must have been exaggerated, they must of told her not to brush her teeth for days to get that reading.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

That dentist guy knows he's talking shit. I bet she's sitting on the real probe and the one in her mouth is not even plugged in. lol
Youz123

Post by Youz123 »

Keep us updated about your CT scan. I also believe my nasal odor might be coming from a sinus infection or something.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I will do.

I got an appointment to find the results on the 2nd of April.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Found out my appointments been re-booked to the 23rd of April.

I'm very frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't find out anything until then. WTF is going on.

Only thing I can think of is my endoscopy should be within this next few weeks.

I just want this shit to be ****ing over I'm sick of waiting months at a time I don't know how much longer I can take this emotional strain.

Plus I've recently discovered my right armpit only has a very strange odor to it. Nowhere else on my body just my right armpit, it is a very strange smell that I couldn't describe.

I'm sick of this nightmare I really am. I was counting down the days until the 2nd of april and now its another ****ing month away.

I just pray my endoscopy will be before the 23rd of April.

If you have money in this world you can get shit over and done with within days/weeks. Free on the NHS though nice to be free is a nightmare with waiting times. my lifes on hold for another month or so.

why us?? what have we done so bad to deserve this???

I was watching a program last night called Crimewatch, it's about wanted criminals in the uk, the whole time I was thinking why can't these ****ing scumbags in society be inflicted with this condition. I've hurt no-one in life, I work, pay my taxes and I am a nice person (I like to think). this ****ing sucks.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

What do your pits smell like exactly?

and what is obama care? I'm sorry I don't understand I'm british lol
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Just been for a filling.

I managed to see my X-Ray.

My bottom right wisdom is half erupted and pushing into my other tooth but I was told this wasn't a problem since the tooth has no pain.

Whats interesting is that X-ray was taken a while after this whole ordeal started and I was told I had a top wisdom tooth growing in at the time, I think it's grown out as it's been a year since.

It's very convenient all this mess started around then. If the Endo route and CT route shows nothing I'm having those motherfuckers pulled from my skull.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

FedUp wrote:If the Endo route and CT route shows nothing I'm having those motherfuckers pulled from my skull.
lol

One of my bottom wisdoms is still in. It's completely on it's side inside the gum and pointing directly towards the next molar. There's a tiny hole which has formed in the thin bit of gum that's covering it. If I rub this bit of gum it leaves a stink on my finger exactly the same smell as tonsil stone odour. I don't think it's affecting my breath because it isn't causing my tongue to smell anything like the wisdom tooth was on the opposite side. I've tried irrigating it before with salt water, but that only helped stop this odour for a short while. But what DEFINITELY has completely stopped all trace of odour coming from that gum is irrigation with chlorhexidine from a waterpik. I'm gonna have that motherfucker out too as soon as I'm able to.

It was pottymouth (I think) who gave me the idea to try this. He said it's a technique they once used for treating gum disease. Waterpiks are amazingly effective, but with chlorhexidine it's something else entirely. Could be worth a try before pulling any teeth out. I know it stains, but there's ways to control that and the stain is not a permanent stain, it's a buildup that's easy to scrape off.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic