Page 1 of 1
Help request from a UK poster
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm
by guiness
My first post. I want to have a go at the: vitaminc-tung-yogurt approach.
Which chewable Vitamin C product available in the UK would you recommend?
Which probiotic yogurt freely available in the UK would you recommend?
Hope someone can help.
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 am
by guiness
Anyone?
Re: Help request from a UK poster
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 pm
by Ihatemylife
guiness wrote:My first post. I want to have a go at the: vitaminc-tung-yogurt approach.
Which chewable Vitamin C product available in the UK would you recommend?
Which probiotic yogurt freely available in the UK would you recommend?
Hope someone can help.
First:Vitamin C,any vitamin C that contains at least
500 mg maybe
1 gr if you find and that is
SUGARFREE
But be aware chewable vit C can cause dental erosion
As for the yogurt the one that contains the most:Lactobacillus Acidophilus or Bifidobacterium
And don't make high hopes cause you can be dissapointed.
Also not related to your post...I like how people on this forum say:I stopped taking dairy/coffee/smoke and my breath is better!
Well no shit,I realized that some people deserve theyre faith.Besides dairy all the others are just vices.....some try so hard that they only eat vegetables/fruits/oil and stuff and others.....it's HARD to give up coffee....then you deserve your faith..
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:06 am
by rey
regarding vit. C or ascorbic acid ? Sodium ascorbate is much better than vit.C or ascorbic acid it is absorb by 100% and it doesn't cause hyperacidity.