Page 1 of 1

Halimeter and Holding Your Breath

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm
by Hooch
Okay...forgive me if this makes me sound like I'm crazy but....

I had a halimeter test on weds...but when the straw was put in my mouth I found myself holding my breath (which is what I usually do when someone is close to my face) and I only remembered to breath near the end of the test...so now I'm worried the test is null and void. Would the test still pick up odours/gases from my mouth?

Help an insane dude...thanks

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm
by Larc400
Still picks it up. Don't even think you're supposed to breathe(?)

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:23 pm
by Hooch
Thanks guys...I wasn't sure...he just shoved the straw in my mouth and didn't say anything...I held my breath...realised what I was doing then started mouth breathing for England....blimey this bb thang sends you slightly crazy doesn't it...it would be funny if it weren't so tragic.. ;)