Too much mixed information out there...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 am
Curious as to what steps people have taken to figure out the root of the problem for there halitosis.
There are many people who do @ home remedies, been there, done that. I am wondering what professionals people have seen and the success rate of these treatments.
Please be specific, which specialist you have seen and what was your diagnosis and remedies and such. Just trying to gather some information so I can know who to consult and not waste time and money.
Thanks
There are many people who do @ home remedies, been there, done that. I am wondering what professionals people have seen and the success rate of these treatments.
Please be specific, which specialist you have seen and what was your diagnosis and remedies and such. Just trying to gather some information so I can know who to consult and not waste time and money.
Thanks