Page 1 of 1

chat?

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:15 pm
by waitingforrelief
anyone wants to chat now? it's monday afternoon.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:27 am
by noptical
I was on the chat yesterday (sunday) and there were only 2 people, dravens and katie :p

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:12 am
by waitingforrelief
noptical, i wanted to go to chat yesterday but was busy. i did log on about 3 hours after the starting time and nobody was there. oh well.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:27 pm
by Busted
does anyony got messenger?

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:27 pm
by baguio
noptical wrote:I was on the chat yesterday (sunday) and there were only 2 people, dravens and katie :p
ahem :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:08 pm
by noptical
baguio wrote:
noptical wrote:I was on the chat yesterday (sunday) and there were only 2 people, dravens and katie :p
ahem :mrgreen:
Oh yeah sorry I forgot you :P And thats because you left the conversation very quickly :D