Page 1 of 1

My cure

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm
by anne2007
Hello!

I tried a lot of things =; , the one is working for me is the mix powder \:D/ of fenugrec, curcuma and ginger root, twoo our three times half of spoon in a glass of water.

Cordially
;)
Anne

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 am
by trouble
hello anne!

how long did you try it, until this showed results?

edit: did you take the ground version, ground yourself? more details please :D

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 am
by anne2007
trouble wrote:hello anne!

how long did you try it, until this showed results?

edit: did you take the ground version, ground yourself? more details please :D
Hello,
At the first time, I used it for my stomach problems, and then I noted that my breath is … fresh.
I buy the powder in the grocery store and I mix in a plastic wrap. I take it now for few weeks and for instant I don’t think stop it.

My English is not very well but I hope you understand me :oops:

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 am
by trouble
everything fine with your english ;)

thank you for the detailed answer!

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 am
by anne2007
trouble wrote:everything fine with your english ;)

thank you for the detailed answer!
;)
If you try, say us about your result.

Cordially

anne

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:52 pm
by trouble
hi anne!

i could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm
by anne2007
trouble wrote:hi anne!

i could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
Good luck \:D/

If there is no result in 3-4 days, you should find somewhere the fenugrec, it is very important O:)

Cordially

A.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 am
by Ihatemylife
anne2007 wrote: I could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
That's because it's not fenugrec it's "fenugreek" and it's a aromatic plant...and it's good for constipation and reducing pain.
And yes fenugreek it's known in the bad breath/body odor catergory too...

http://flavoursofindia.tripod.com/fenugreek.html

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:27 pm
by Leonardo
Hi Anne,

Please would you answer the following:

Wikipedia says there are 80 different types of curcuma. Which type did you use?

Did you buy all 3 ingrediants in grounded form? Or did you chop and ground them yourself (the ginger root for example)?

Are you using 1/2 a spoon of the mix in a glass of water 3 times a day? Or 3 spoons in a glass of water once a day?

Thanks!

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm
by anne2007
Leonardo wrote:Hi Anne,

Please would you answer the following:

Wikipedia says there are 80 different types of curcuma. Which type did you use?

Did you buy all 3 ingrediants in grounded form? Or did you chop and ground them yourself (the ginger root for example)?

Are you using 1/2 a spoon of the mix in a glass of water 3 times a day? Or 3 spoons in a glass of water once a day?

Thanks!
Hello, Leonardo

So, I dont'know what's kind of curcuma they have in a grocery shop where I buy it, but I think all types are good.

I buy the three ingrediants in grounded form, like here:

http://www.kamdarspices.com/grounded-spices.html

I take a half of tea spoon in a glass of water twoo or three times per day.

O:)

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 pm
by anne2007
Ihatemylife wrote:
anne2007 wrote: I could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
That's because it's not fenugrec it's "fenugreek" and it's a aromatic plant...and it's good for constipation and reducing pain.
And yes fenugreek it's known in the bad breath/body odor catergory too...

http://flavoursofindia.tripod.com/fenugreek.html
Ihatemylife, thanks !

=D>

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 pm
by becca123
hi anne what kind of bb did you have?

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 am
by anne2007
becca123 wrote:hi anne what kind of bb did you have?
Hello, Becca

I don't know exactly, it was certainly a trouble of digestif system (gastrointestinal tract) but I never made any analysis.

;)

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm
by hali_grl
hello anne
are u still cured by this regimen?