Page 1 of 1

i can smel a lot of spamers now these days

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm
by guzler
coconut my ass

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 am
by hitler
dude shut your mouth and try it.

i am not spamming. i have no reason to lie.

you know what r****ds like you shouldnt even post around here.

nuff said.

FOR ME IT WORKS. AND I HAVE NO EASON TO LIE TO YOU CAUSE I KNOW HOW IT IS.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 am
by hitler
BTW IM ALSO USING VITAMIN C.
MAYBE THAT HAS SOMETHING TO WITH SOMETHING. I REALLY DONT KNOW.

(EDIT)
BUT I DONT THINK ITS VITAMIN C CAUSE I EAT RED PEPPERS AND LEMONS AND APPLES AND ORANGES LIKE CRAZY.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:03 am
by trouble
@guzler: why do you think he's spamming?

it's not really kinda product he wants to sell personally, it seems to be logic from a bio-chemical sight (coconutoil ingredients!)... even it is a quite natural product (bonus!). i may try it :D

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 am
by hitler
ok sorry guzzler - didnt mean to be an ass in my first reply but DUDE TRY IT.

i think i had my esophagus infected with candida. i think thats the case with almost all of you.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 am
by KeepTrying09
hitler wrote:i think i had my esophagus infected with candida. i think thats the case with almost all of you.
Ummm, I wouldn't go that far. I don't think the majority of people have an esophageal Candida infection. Perhaps they might have an imbalance of Candida, bacteria, or some other micro-organism in their body, but for full on infections such as mine, those might be a little less common.

Coconut Oil has been shown to be a great natural antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral substance. You are correct that it has to do with the medium chain fatty acids that are found in it. Actually i'm sitting here eating a coconut as I type this (I eat one everyday) because it's one of the natural treatments I use now to make sure I never get another Candida infection again.

So yeah, I think everyone should try Virgin Coconut Oil, if not for bad breath then at least for all the other health benefits it provides. :)

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:00 pm
by br
KeepTrying09 wrote:
hitler wrote:i think i had my esophagus infected with candida. i think thats the case with almost all of you.
So yeah, I think everyone should try Virgin Coconut Oil, if not for bad breath then at least for all the other health benefits it provides. :)
Hi KT,
I tried various hops but I could not find and virgin coconut oil. So I tried the non-virgin one, but I do not think it made any difference.
May I ask if you or anyone know where I can obtain the extra virgin coconut oil in the UK?
Thanks

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:04 am
by KeepTrying09
br wrote:Hi KT,
I tried various hops but I could not find and virgin coconut oil. So I tried the non-virgin one, but I do not think it made any difference.
May I ask if you or anyone know where I can obtain the extra virgin coconut oil in the UK?
Thanks
Actually the way that they process Regular Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil is completely different. Usually in the processing of Regular Coconut Oil, they eliminate all of the beneficial qualities of it. That's why it's important if you are going to try Coconut Oil, you make sure you are getting the Virgin Coconut Oil.

As far as getting Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, that is just a marketing gimmick. There is no difference between Virgin and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, so by all means if Virgin Coconut Oil is cheaper then get that one.

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:11 pm
by hope4now
When I first tried oil pulling with VCO in the morning, I noticed some heartburn later in the day. Now that has gone away. I think that might have been a symptom of it attacking an infection of the esophagus. So don't let some temporary negative side effects stop anyone from continuing it. Any reaction positive or negative probably means it's working.