THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surgery?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surgery?

Post by Jimi Stein »

She only told us she was cured and dissapeared from the board. I can't even find her post to ask her for update.

I really can't belive people are like that, just ranaway, like they dont care at all. I sweat and suffer for this site, like other do to and she does not have a dignity to come back and confirm 100% that she is cured.

Sometimes I just have this idea to shut this site down, because people are so ungrateful and selfish, egoistic.

It really hurts me now.
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

pls don't im glad i found this site its very informative its good to know we are not alone. you guys are the only ones i can vent to about all my bb days. thanks for that
sadbbgirl17

I feel the same way!

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

I feel ya jimi some people on here are just something else! Jerks don't bother telling you what's up!
Free2breath911
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Free2breath911 »

People suffer here and when people find a cure At least share your cure! I can understand moving on with your life......But at least show love for the ONLY people that were here for you when u had no one else! Selfish people is the reason the world is the way it is!

Even these doctor are selfish....."here take this pill. Youll be fine
" Next Patient....Its getting close to lunch time!!!
bs!
searching
Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Gender:

Re: What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surg

Post by searching »

Jimi wrote:...[locate] her post to ask her for update.
Jimi,

The thread is seen here.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: What happened with that girl that had mucosa bulosa surg

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:
Sometimes I just have this idea to shut this site down, because people are so ungrateful and selfish, egoistic.

It really hurts me now.
Bro . Don't do this Jim.Your site is a HUGE life support for So many of us man . I hope yu know that by now.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is just a financial burden, this site. Therabreath wanted to buy it, I said not, another company wanted to buy it, I said no to. Because I know if Katz The mafioso gets this site, for sure he will delete shit and post fake articles. No way I am selling this anyway. Better shut it down if I will not be able to support it.

I just saw I have some strange files uploaded to my server, like a hacker has hacked inside the site and uploaded some shit. The site is really old, could not be updated for like 6 years, because of the forum ......
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Concha Bullosa ....

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey guy's.... if this is me you are talking about. I guess I have done lots of PM's and not general posts. Iam not fully cured. But much, much better. I have to go to my researcher in August to get a test to see how much I improved.
My Mom is really ill, and I have been a little distracted. I had to cancel my appointment with researcher , which are hard to get. Mom is at the end , so it's been a little stressful. The reasearcher is going to give me an August date when he returns, his daughter had a baby......so no news, really guys. All I can tell you is he gets his data from my tongue. Iwill post as soon as I have info. Thanks. V
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

why you have secrets, there are no secrets between us, how much better are you?

50 % or more?

is it worth going to operation? did you have deviated septum?

Or infection inside, we need more info please be serious
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

Vicki
Sorry to hear about your misfortune i pray your mother get well soon or be at peace. Glad to hear you are better as well can you give us more info about this. Im pretty sure my bb comes from my nose too but im not sure which route to go. Did you have pnd before surgery and do u still have it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗