THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Post by me »

99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their knowledge is limited. Now that the internet is here they are just obsolete. If before going to the doctor, you make some research on the net about your problem, you will know more than he does about it. Doctors now a days just don't cure shit, thats just the way it is.

I will extend on this now I'm just too tired.
br
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Doctors don't know shit!!!!

Post by br »

me wrote:99% of doctors are nothing more than overpaid assholes. They don't care about curing you. they just care about the money. Their Doctors now a days just don't cure shit, thats just the way it is.

I will extend on this now I'm just too tired.
I totally concur with you in some respects.

Dr. R
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗