THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
i can smel a lot of spamers now these days
i can smel a lot of spamers now these days
coconut my ass
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Ummm, I wouldn't go that far. I don't think the majority of people have an esophageal Candida infection. Perhaps they might have an imbalance of Candida, bacteria, or some other micro-organism in their body, but for full on infections such as mine, those might be a little less common.hitler wrote:i think i had my esophagus infected with candida. i think thats the case with almost all of you.
Coconut Oil has been shown to be a great natural antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral substance. You are correct that it has to do with the medium chain fatty acids that are found in it. Actually i'm sitting here eating a coconut as I type this (I eat one everyday) because it's one of the natural treatments I use now to make sure I never get another Candida infection again.
So yeah, I think everyone should try Virgin Coconut Oil, if not for bad breath then at least for all the other health benefits it provides.
Hi KT,KeepTrying09 wrote:So yeah, I think everyone should try Virgin Coconut Oil, if not for bad breath then at least for all the other health benefits it provides.hitler wrote:i think i had my esophagus infected with candida. i think thats the case with almost all of you.
I tried various hops but I could not find and virgin coconut oil. So I tried the non-virgin one, but I do not think it made any difference.
May I ask if you or anyone know where I can obtain the extra virgin coconut oil in the UK?
Thanks
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Actually the way that they process Regular Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil is completely different. Usually in the processing of Regular Coconut Oil, they eliminate all of the beneficial qualities of it. That's why it's important if you are going to try Coconut Oil, you make sure you are getting the Virgin Coconut Oil.br wrote:Hi KT,
I tried various hops but I could not find and virgin coconut oil. So I tried the non-virgin one, but I do not think it made any difference.
May I ask if you or anyone know where I can obtain the extra virgin coconut oil in the UK?
Thanks
As far as getting Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, that is just a marketing gimmick. There is no difference between Virgin and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, so by all means if Virgin Coconut Oil is cheaper then get that one.
When I first tried oil pulling with VCO in the morning, I noticed some heartburn later in the day. Now that has gone away. I think that might have been a symptom of it attacking an infection of the esophagus. So don't let some temporary negative side effects stop anyone from continuing it. Any reaction positive or negative probably means it's working.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.