Olfactory Reference Syndrome
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:07 am
Hey guys check this out
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNe ... 337&page=1
I was reading the news and found that. I don't think that's even the case for me. My bb is pure EVIL!!
I found this site since July 2009 but was too discourage and lazy to look around for a cure. been suffering bb for about 9 years, since the freshmen of high school. I used smartmouth (formerly trioral), clys (or however it was spelled), therabreath and some names i dont even remember. I think I used therabreath the longest since it was the first product I discovered that guaranteed to work and I guess I continued to use it cuz i had so much confidence in it. damn what a waste of my hardworking money in my senior year of high school!!
it didn't work at all!!! the original toothpaste and mouthwash didn't work. the plus version didn't work too and it was too strong that it peeled the inside skin of my mouth shortly after using it. I continued to follow therabreath products and when they first introduced K12 5-6 years ago, I tried that but I don't think it worked as I got the same response from people around me. waste of $$$$
Even though I found this site last summer, I didn't explore it until now. anyone got anything for me? any products you guys know that seem to work?
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNe ... 337&page=1
I was reading the news and found that. I don't think that's even the case for me. My bb is pure EVIL!!
I found this site since July 2009 but was too discourage and lazy to look around for a cure. been suffering bb for about 9 years, since the freshmen of high school. I used smartmouth (formerly trioral), clys (or however it was spelled), therabreath and some names i dont even remember. I think I used therabreath the longest since it was the first product I discovered that guaranteed to work and I guess I continued to use it cuz i had so much confidence in it. damn what a waste of my hardworking money in my senior year of high school!!
it didn't work at all!!! the original toothpaste and mouthwash didn't work. the plus version didn't work too and it was too strong that it peeled the inside skin of my mouth shortly after using it. I continued to follow therabreath products and when they first introduced K12 5-6 years ago, I tried that but I don't think it worked as I got the same response from people around me. waste of $$$$
Even though I found this site last summer, I didn't explore it until now. anyone got anything for me? any products you guys know that seem to work?