Your Email Address:

First Name:

Body Mints

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

Body Mints

Post by HopefulOne »

Three days ago I started taking Body Mints after reading the reviews. Yes my bresh is very fresh...the nasty taste in my mouth is gone (after over 30 years of HORRIBLE BREATH) BUT my stomache feels awful. I couldn't even leave the house today, I feel so sick. Why God, I am so sick of this. What irony, do I choose stinky breath or a sick feeling in my stomache. I'm almost ready to give up on life. I can't take too much more of this.

Anyone else try this product and had stomach aches? Will it go away, it's only been three days. I'm so depressed!!!

HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I forgot to add. I'm only taking one body mint per day and they recommend two. No way will I take two per day...I would be bed ridden.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

If body mints work for you but make you sick, try taking a chlorophyll supplement instead, that's what body mint is mostly made of. It's possible the other ingredients are making you sick and you wouldn't have that problem with chlorophyll.
17yearbattle

Post by 17yearbattle »

Yeah if its making you sick thats your body saying its bad for you... dont take it

! unless you take two and then go to the hospital and dont tell them you took it just say you have bad breath and a belly ache... maybe they'll look into deeper and you'll get a break through... just a thought

Feel better,

deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

No offense, but if a body mint cures your BB, then you dont have a BB problem - you have mild ocassional BB
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

I've never even heard of this. What the heck is a body mint?
Faith

Post by Faith »

Deebas, I completely disagree with you. After finding out about Body Mint last week, I ordered some and I can see and taste the difference it has made. It has not got rid of my BB (which is chronic and of which I have suffered from for almost 20 years) but it has made a remarkable difference (and I have only been taking them for 3 days). The only question is, how long will it last?

Body Mint's main ingredient is Chlorophyl which many people have used for all sorts of odor problems - it is not merely a fresh breath pill.

Try it if you don't have anything to lose and it's much cheaper than the Therebreath stuff which I (regrettably) spent fortunes on in the past!!!

www.bodymint.com

http://www.natural-alternative-products ... -1783.html

Or you can get them on Amazon
Renato
Junior

white tongue

Post by Renato »

Faith, did bodymint get also rid of your white tongue.

Does your breath smell as if you have chewed a gum?

About your stomachache, did bodymint cause you reflux?

I wonder if this is for me too.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Faith wrote:Deebas, I completely disagree with you. After finding out about Body Mint last week, I ordered some and I can see and taste the difference it has made. It has not got rid of my BB (which is chronic and of which I have suffered from for almost 20 years) but it has made a remarkable difference (and I have only been taking them for 3 days). The only question is, how long will it last?

Body Mint's main ingredient is Chlorophyl which many people have used for all sorts of odor problems - it is not merely a fresh breath pill.

Try it if you don't have anything to lose and it's much cheaper than the Therebreath stuff which I (regrettably) spent fortunes on in the past!!!

www.bodymint.com

http://www.natural-alternative-products ... -1783.html

Or you can get them on Amazon
Thats great if it works for you but I went through a period of around 6 months drinking chlorophyll... cost me a lot of money but did nothing for my BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic