THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Really stumped????

Tell us your story with bad breath
Mdem
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 am

Really stumped????

Post by Mdem »

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone may have that same symptoms as I do?. I have read in another forum of someone with the same symptoms but they are as stumped as I am.

I don't know when it started but it was just there one day.

When I get bad breath it only lasts for seconds at a time and this may happen several times during the day. It is pretty foul when it does happen and I cannot seem to identify the odor. I thought that it might be protein related as I had been on a high protein diet. I have since stopped and this stench still arises.

Sometimes it happens when I start eating. Sometimes it happens after I eat. Sometimes it happens after I've been for a poo and other times it just happens.

Does anybody have any idea what I have?
I would be very grateful for any clues.
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

hi.

did you check your tonsils?

or maybe reflux or something like that?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗