aydinmur - are you able to help?
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm
Hi Aydinmur
Firstly, I have read many of your posts and would like to thank you for your input.
Just briefly I have suffered from BB since the onset of puberty. As it has for many people on this web site it is a condition which has ruined my life however one that I am continually trying to combat and accept.
My question-
I have managed to do well in my career by getting respect through putting my head down, working hard and avoiding direct communication. My problem is I am expected to do a speech in front of all of my collegues which I feel will break me.
Can you please advise what approach you would take to cover the BB just enough to get me through the speech so the last of my self respect isn't taken away.
The only thing I haven't tried is hydrogen peroxide as I have read the long term side effects may be damaging? Maybe this will get me through?
At this stage I may just go back to the basics of sucking on Vitamin C?
Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Desparate Tony
Firstly, I have read many of your posts and would like to thank you for your input.
Just briefly I have suffered from BB since the onset of puberty. As it has for many people on this web site it is a condition which has ruined my life however one that I am continually trying to combat and accept.
My question-
I have managed to do well in my career by getting respect through putting my head down, working hard and avoiding direct communication. My problem is I am expected to do a speech in front of all of my collegues which I feel will break me.
Can you please advise what approach you would take to cover the BB just enough to get me through the speech so the last of my self respect isn't taken away.
The only thing I haven't tried is hydrogen peroxide as I have read the long term side effects may be damaging? Maybe this will get me through?
At this stage I may just go back to the basics of sucking on Vitamin C?
Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Desparate Tony