OK looks like I am still suffering from halitosis.
I find that my BB start and is at its worse after eating or drinking anything.
Some foods are particularly bad but ultimately all foods will start the the smell becoming more stronger.
Regarding drinks, hot drinks (e.g coffee) and alcohol are the worse.
Anyone else suffering same problems with regards to possible causes.
What is likely to be the issue? It is likely the tongue but apart from brushing the tongue what else can I do? Anyone had any success with lozenges or special tongue products I can use after eating?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath starts after eating
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.