From having this problem...I myself have become desensitized to bad breath and I really dont mind it. In fact its comforting to know I am not the only one. I am in my late twenties, female. I am very nice.. You are welcome to private message me!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Looking for a Friend in California
-
firecracker
- Newbie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am
Looking for a Friend in California
Hi, I have bad tonsils that need to go. Looking for a friend in California.. I am in the San Francisco South Bay region. If you are in sacramento, North bay, or central coast, then you arent too far. But I am willing to make friends anywhere around california actually
From having this problem...I myself have become desensitized to bad breath and I really dont mind it. In fact its comforting to know I am not the only one. I am in my late twenties, female. I am very nice.. You are welcome to private message me!
From having this problem...I myself have become desensitized to bad breath and I really dont mind it. In fact its comforting to know I am not the only one. I am in my late twenties, female. I am very nice.. You are welcome to private message me!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.