THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Colloidal silver, food grade HP, ozone therapy, MMS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sputnik
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Colloidal silver, food grade HP, ozone therapy, MMS

Post by sputnik »

Hi

I think my bad breath is type 3. Meaning it comes from the digestive tract. I have a long history of digestive tract disorders.

I had my first ulcer at 17, my second soon after that. Although I've cured my ulcers (thank God!), I also suffer from chonic gastritis which I think I've also cured. I also have a hiatal hernia and colon disorders (I have a lazy colon).

My bad breath started in my teen age years and I am now 38. After ruling out oral causes, I have come to the conclusion that my BB must come from the digestive tract.

Thanks to many great posts on this forum, I looking for a way to neutralize the odors from that area. Colloidal silver, Food grade HP, Ozone therapy, and MMS sound like good possible cures/treatments for me.

Can anyone advise me on what really works and if ingesting HP or drinking ozonated water actually help at all.



Any advice would be much appreciated.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗