THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
gef might eliminate coughing & sneezing reactions
gef might eliminate coughing & sneezing reactions
I know how torturesome it is to constantly get sneezing & coughing reactions everytime you talk so I want to share what I discovered lately. I`ve been taking green earth food supplements from gnc for more than 3 weeks now & I`ve just finished my first bottle. I noticed that I haven`t received those reactions lately(probably 2 weeks) so I hope that this could help those who share the same symptoms as mine.
I`m currently taking green earth food supplements which I think is the most effective product that I`ve tried so far. The ingredients attracted me into trying it. They are echinacea, goldenseal, cayenne pepper, parsley herb, peppermint leaf, chlorella, alfalfa, spirulina, bee pollen, odorless garlic powder, wheat grass, barley grass powder & watercress. I`ve also started taking vitamin B2 & I hope this combo would do the trick for me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.