Page 1 of 1

OMG OMG OMG A POSSIBLE CURE!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm
by bellabella
Hello everyone this is my first time posting. Last night was the first time I discovered this site. And I'm glad I did. Because in just a couple of short hours of reading I learned alot. I can relate to all of you guys I've been suffering from bb for three years. I've tired everything pills, gum, mouthwash, netipot, tongue scrape, floss and whatever else you can name. I've been back and forth to the doctors, ENT and the dentist and they all couldn't find the problem. I had terrible smell coming from the back of my throat. I thought it was coming from my stomach. I don't know what came over me this morning maybe it was the forum. But I got up and decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and do whatever it took to get rid of this problem. I filled a neti water bottle with warm water in two teaspoons of epsom salt. I placed the bottle as far back in my throat as I could. And I squarted the water and coughed it out. After 4 times of refilling the water & squarting then coughing next thing you know two little white chuncks came out. I picked one of them up and smell it OMGGGGGGGG. It was the worse smell ever. I squarted the water down my throat two more times to make sure they were all out and I got nothing. Next thing you know I blew my breath in my hands in the smell was gone. It's been two hours later and I still don't smell anything. I don't wanna get to excited. I'll let you guy's know how I'm doing later on tonight. Please cross your fingers for me. After every meal I'll do the squart routine to Make sure I don't get any food stuck back there. Thanks for listening.

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm
by mindyb
Congrats...
Do you have your tonsils still- or did you have a tonsilectomy?
I had those chunks too before I had my tonsils removed.
Keep us updated!

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm
by trouble
was it tonsil stones?! :?:

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 am
by hope4now
I never thought of gargling or rinsing with epsom salts. Might be worth a try. Since tonsil stones are calcium-based, the magnesium in epsom salts might help draw them out.