50% of my BB is Cured now
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am
Hi guys,
I have been suffering from bb for the past 10 years.
If i would to rate my bb, i would say it probably around 6-7 out of 10.
I've tried all the major products in the market but it didn't help much. Apart from that, my dentist and ENT can't really give me a good advice or method on getting rid of it.
I brushes my teeth and rinse my mouth 2 - 3 times a day but the smell will comes back 1/2 hour after that.
I always believe the main bb contributed from my throat cos when i put my finger all the way back of my throat, i could smell it badly from my finger.
And maybe 40% of it comes from my saliva between my teeth.
I can smell this when i do a 'cheese' smile
Lately, i found new ways on cleaning my teeth and mouth.
With that, i can see atleast 50% IMPROVEMENT
I'm not too sure if this works for you guys but atleast i see the improvement on myself.
Below are the steps that you may want to give it a try.
1. Pour 15ml of mouthwash into a small container (i'm using oral b)
2. Dip your tooth brush in it and start brushing your tongue. (do not rinse)
3. Then, dip a dental floss stick into the mouthwash and start flossing every single tooth. For every tooth, dip once. (i prefer to use dental floss stick instead of string is that i find it easier to do the flossing with the liquid so that it won' t slip off your fingers)
4. Once done, gargle your mouth and scrape your tongue with the scraper.
5. Now, place a small amount of tooth paste on your tooth brush and start brushing your tongue. (leave on)
6. Apply regular tooth paste on tooth brush again and start brushing your teeth and every part inside your mouth.
7. Rinse off and scrape your tongue with the scraper again.
8. Use the remaining of the mouthwash (in the container) and starts gargling your mouth and throat for 30 - 40 seconds. Then, expel.
So, far i have tested this for 1 week and my breath seems to improved about 50%.
I always thought brushing my teeth with floss once in awhile is good enough but i'm wrong.
My wife only brushes her teeth once a day and yet her breath is so fresh. It can last her the whole day.
I guess i have to accept the fact that our breath is not the same as other
I shall keep repeating the above steps and update you guys in 2 weeks time.
I have been suffering from bb for the past 10 years.
If i would to rate my bb, i would say it probably around 6-7 out of 10.
I've tried all the major products in the market but it didn't help much. Apart from that, my dentist and ENT can't really give me a good advice or method on getting rid of it.
I brushes my teeth and rinse my mouth 2 - 3 times a day but the smell will comes back 1/2 hour after that.
I always believe the main bb contributed from my throat cos when i put my finger all the way back of my throat, i could smell it badly from my finger.
And maybe 40% of it comes from my saliva between my teeth.
I can smell this when i do a 'cheese' smile
Lately, i found new ways on cleaning my teeth and mouth.
With that, i can see atleast 50% IMPROVEMENT
I'm not too sure if this works for you guys but atleast i see the improvement on myself.
Below are the steps that you may want to give it a try.
1. Pour 15ml of mouthwash into a small container (i'm using oral b)
2. Dip your tooth brush in it and start brushing your tongue. (do not rinse)
3. Then, dip a dental floss stick into the mouthwash and start flossing every single tooth. For every tooth, dip once. (i prefer to use dental floss stick instead of string is that i find it easier to do the flossing with the liquid so that it won' t slip off your fingers)
4. Once done, gargle your mouth and scrape your tongue with the scraper.
5. Now, place a small amount of tooth paste on your tooth brush and start brushing your tongue. (leave on)
6. Apply regular tooth paste on tooth brush again and start brushing your teeth and every part inside your mouth.
7. Rinse off and scrape your tongue with the scraper again.
8. Use the remaining of the mouthwash (in the container) and starts gargling your mouth and throat for 30 - 40 seconds. Then, expel.
So, far i have tested this for 1 week and my breath seems to improved about 50%.
I always thought brushing my teeth with floss once in awhile is good enough but i'm wrong.
My wife only brushes her teeth once a day and yet her breath is so fresh. It can last her the whole day.
I guess i have to accept the fact that our breath is not the same as other
I shall keep repeating the above steps and update you guys in 2 weeks time.