Page 1 of 1

Watch the Tyra show

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:24 am
by jess
Hi everyone,
Watch the Tyra show on monday. I think there's a woman in the show that talks about her bb problem. Here's a preview of it: http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:24 am
by Jimi Stein
Can someone tape it and post it on our site. I can not watch that show.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:23 pm
by noptical
Jimi wrote:Can someone tape it and post it on our site. I can not watch that show.
yeah someone please do that for us not living in the US [-o<

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:00 pm
by Busted
I hope that She isn't goin to say something like: "You're breath doesn't smell, it's all in your head." Then everyone who watches the show might think bb sufferers all have psychological bb. Not that it makes much difference, but what the hell?

Chances are that someone might tape it on put it on youtube, even if it's not one of you guys who done it.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:31 pm
by noptical
Busted wrote:I hope that She isn't goin to say something like: "You're breath doesn't smell, it's all in your head." Then everyone who watches the show might think bb sufferers all have psychological bb. Not that it makes much difference, but what the hell?

Chances are that someone might tape it on put it on youtube, even if it's not one of you guys who done it.
I dont think someone will record it randomly. It has to be someone who's interested in the topic.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:15 pm
by BronxJazzy
I don't usually come on here anymore but I wanted to come on today to tell you guys the exact same thing. She seems like she does have cronic halitosis and I don't believe they will say its in her head seeing as on the previews that I saw today she is being coined as having the worst preath in the world. She gargles with bleach. Should be very interesting.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm
by Jimi Stein
Can someone record it or tell the Tyra producer to send us the copy. Someone please shoot her an email.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:19 pm
by BronxJazzy
I will rec off the tv i don't know how clear it will come out but will do my best.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:36 pm
by Busted
noptical wrote:
Busted wrote:I hope that She isn't goin to say something like: "You're breath doesn't smell, it's all in your head." Then everyone who watches the show might think bb sufferers all have psychological bb. Not that it makes much difference, but what the hell?

Chances are that someone might tape it on put it on youtube, even if it's not one of you guys who done it.
I dont think someone will record it randomly. It has to be someone who's interested in the topic.
It's safer if someone here tapes it. But the topic isn't just about bad breath, it's about people trapped inside their homes, because they're too fat, have body odour... and all that stuff.
BronxJazzy wrote:I don't usually come on here anymore but I wanted to come on today to tell you guys the exact same thing. She seems like she does have cronic halitosis and I don't believe they will say its in her head seeing as on the previews that I saw today she is being coined as having the worst preath in the world. She gargles with bleach. Should be very interesting.
I hope you're right man, that woman has a lot of courage to just go to a show and talk about her problem, which is considered embarrasing by most people.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:09 am
by elliott
you have to respect her humility. I was watching one day as she talked about her flatulence problem. She has an uncontrollable fart problem... she said her farts stink off the charts (not quoted)

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:19 am
by Busted
Are you on about Tyra now or who?

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm
by jess
Jimi wrote:Can someone tape it and post it on our site. I can not watch that show.
Sorry, I have no way to record the show. Hopefully someone else will be able to do it for you guys.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 pm
by blue10
Busted wrote:I hope that She isn't goin to say something like: "You're breath doesn't smell, it's all in your head." Then everyone who watches the show might think bb sufferers all have psychological bb. Not that it makes much difference, but what the hell?

Chances are that someone might tape it on put it on youtube, even if it's not one of you guys who done it.
i taped it on my vcr but don't know how to upload it. no she didn't tell her that it was all in her head. she was just more understanding than anything. she even told her audience at the beginning of the show not to laugh about what they were going to be talking about on the show.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 pm
by jess
I missed the show too. It usually aires at 2:00 am in my area, but when I tuned in at 2:00 am this morning, it wasn't on. I'll see if it's on tonight.