Page 1 of 1

Answer me this

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 pm
by sweetnlow
The other day I got a pm about a cure called the ebook. The person that pm me said to follow it's instructions and I could learn to have fresh breath. But the link they sent me said that I would have to pay 29.99 dollars for this.

OK!!! ANSWER ME THIS!!!! If that person has read this ebook then why wouldn't you share what you have learned with the whole BB board. WHY would we have to buy it. IF YOU REALLY wanted to help everyone here then tell us what the DAMN book said!!!!!! :evil:

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:26 am
by Archimonde
who sent you that pm?

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am
by sweetnlow
Dr.James Wright. At least that's what the pm said.

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 am
by hope4now
I got an email for an ebook on tonsil stones from the guy pushing the cryptolysis web site. I didn't give out my email to be spammed.

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am
by randomized
anyone order this and tested out yet?

http://badhalitosisbreath.com/

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 am
by trouble
please don't ever buy webbooks! they are trying to rip us all off! :-s

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm
by sputnik
randomized wrote:anyone order this and tested out yet?

http://badhalitosisbreath.com/
I did a while back and it is a major rip off. Don't waste your money.