THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hello.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mimmi
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello.

Post by mimmi »

I have read a lot of people have made so-called tonsilectomy. I live in Scandinavia, is there anyone who knows where I can contact? Near where I live? Grateful for answers
mimmi
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi

Post by mimmi »

I mean laser cryptolysis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗