I was seeing good results
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 am
But i messed it up again.
i was on earthclinic and was reading ted remedy's for curing a white tongue and bad breath. He was talking about acidic mouth and body just like notanymore. I thought i give i try and started to drink lemon and bakingsoda in 1/2 glass water. I was also taking vit B complex and vit C.
The firts thing i noticed was my tongue looking more pinkish in the morning and clean. I did this for maybe a week and then a started to add a calcium, magnesium and zinc supplement. My tongue got white again and very smelly. I didn't know why it all came back again i just couldn't figure it out. Now just a couple of minutes ago i was reading all the post on earthclinic again and and read something about candida feeding on calicium. This must be the reason why my tongue got white agian. I"m gonna stop taking the supplement and i'm gonna buy magnesium supplement. Ted also talks about taking potassium citrate or potassium bicarbonate to get the body akaline. He said that they work much better then the baking soda and lime/lemon, but i used just lemon and baking soda and i saw huge improvement.
The thing that makes following Ted remedy's so difficult is that it's hard to find all the supplement and bicarbonates. And there is just so much information on that site, that it's hard for me to follow it drives me crazy.
I 'm gonna try again to see if i can get the same result again.
i was on earthclinic and was reading ted remedy's for curing a white tongue and bad breath. He was talking about acidic mouth and body just like notanymore. I thought i give i try and started to drink lemon and bakingsoda in 1/2 glass water. I was also taking vit B complex and vit C.
The firts thing i noticed was my tongue looking more pinkish in the morning and clean. I did this for maybe a week and then a started to add a calcium, magnesium and zinc supplement. My tongue got white again and very smelly. I didn't know why it all came back again i just couldn't figure it out. Now just a couple of minutes ago i was reading all the post on earthclinic again and and read something about candida feeding on calicium. This must be the reason why my tongue got white agian. I"m gonna stop taking the supplement and i'm gonna buy magnesium supplement. Ted also talks about taking potassium citrate or potassium bicarbonate to get the body akaline. He said that they work much better then the baking soda and lime/lemon, but i used just lemon and baking soda and i saw huge improvement.
The thing that makes following Ted remedy's so difficult is that it's hard to find all the supplement and bicarbonates. And there is just so much information on that site, that it's hard for me to follow it drives me crazy.
I 'm gonna try again to see if i can get the same result again.