Testing of bad breath.
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 am
Hi guys.
I want to start out by thanking you all for the great contributions and community.
I`ve been struggling with BB my entire life, meaning 29 depressive years. I`ve felt defeated and sadly just accepted my condition. I feel all of you.
Over the last years i`ve been blessed with better luck in other aspects of life and do now feel revitalized in my efforts to fight BB.,
The idea is to define the whole process of finding my cure as a project. I will share this whole project as it unfolds with this community for mutual benefit.
As a first step i need the to be able to aquire quantative data. As of now my only means of testing is qualatative data(asking people, relying on my perception) which can not be trusted 100% or utilized to keep track on details.
There are some plastic gadgets, for instance;
http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/Se ... ctID=20118
I dont trust it these devices. Or can i? I`ve been reading in other posts here that you can do a professional "halimeter" test through a specialists.
Is it doable to aquire one of these machines and learn how to operate it in your home?
I want to start out by thanking you all for the great contributions and community.
I`ve been struggling with BB my entire life, meaning 29 depressive years. I`ve felt defeated and sadly just accepted my condition. I feel all of you.
Over the last years i`ve been blessed with better luck in other aspects of life and do now feel revitalized in my efforts to fight BB.,
The idea is to define the whole process of finding my cure as a project. I will share this whole project as it unfolds with this community for mutual benefit.
As a first step i need the to be able to aquire quantative data. As of now my only means of testing is qualatative data(asking people, relying on my perception) which can not be trusted 100% or utilized to keep track on details.
There are some plastic gadgets, for instance;
http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/Se ... ctID=20118
I dont trust it these devices. Or can i? I`ve been reading in other posts here that you can do a professional "halimeter" test through a specialists.
Is it doable to aquire one of these machines and learn how to operate it in your home?