Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 am
Or is it at least beneficial in the fight against candida?
I have wondered about this for a few years now. I am confused, I believe most candida diets say to avoid vinegar. Now I know the processed kind doesnt have any benefits and should be avoided.
But what about raw apple cider vinegar? Does it help, or should it be avoided.
If anyone knows the answer to this next question. Do most candida diets say to avoid raw apple cider vinegar or that it is okay?
Thats the confusing thing about candida diets is there are so many different versions of it, some might say to not allow something,while some say its ok..i get so confused.
Here is one paragraph I found in favor of it; Assisting in the treatment of yeast infections and candida – Although some standard vinegars may exacerbate yeast infections, women have found douching in dilution of apple cider vinegar to be helpful when treating thrush. Taking apple cider vinegar internally may reduce candida symptoms, due to malic and tartaric acids inhibiting bacteria growth.
I have wondered about this for a few years now. I am confused, I believe most candida diets say to avoid vinegar. Now I know the processed kind doesnt have any benefits and should be avoided.
But what about raw apple cider vinegar? Does it help, or should it be avoided.
If anyone knows the answer to this next question. Do most candida diets say to avoid raw apple cider vinegar or that it is okay?
Thats the confusing thing about candida diets is there are so many different versions of it, some might say to not allow something,while some say its ok..i get so confused.
Here is one paragraph I found in favor of it; Assisting in the treatment of yeast infections and candida – Although some standard vinegars may exacerbate yeast infections, women have found douching in dilution of apple cider vinegar to be helpful when treating thrush. Taking apple cider vinegar internally may reduce candida symptoms, due to malic and tartaric acids inhibiting bacteria growth.