The worst Story of BB comes from Hawaii...
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Hello, I am a 22 year-old male resident of Hawaii, With just about the worst story of chronic halitosis to tell;
Since I was 13, I've been told by people that I have bad breath, and back then, when doubled with poor oral hygene. only worsened the problem.
When I came of age and moved to hawaii, Constant Brushing/mouthrinsing only provided minutes of relief. all the typical mouth rinses and toothpastes simply did not help at all. After a while I gave up on it and just accepted it. Also, there was a period of time in which constant and LONG-term insufflation of cocaine permanently and irreperably damaged my nasal cavity. oral ingestion has also damaged my gums and cheeks considerably.
Due to my social standing and my position of power in my field of employment, both peers and co-workers alike never mention anything about it at all these days out of fear of spitefull retaliation on my part...but I know it is there. IT IS SO BAD I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WHEN I EXHALE NASALY! When I talk, people stay a good 3-4 feet away from me when they can, and when the situation prevents a good distance, they hold their breath the whole time my mouth is open. Yeah, It's that bad.
This condition has long-since turned into a psychological problem, diminishing my self-esteem, self-confidence, while also creating an otherwise non-existent social anxiety disorder. I now avoid talking to people as much as i can(which is a serious problem for me since my work involves a LOT of social interaction with a lot of different people) and when I do, I try to be considerate and talk with my head facing away from their nose.
There is also a love in my life and I am almost positive that my halitosis is so bad that it has RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!! We both came here to california to visit on slightly seperate dates with plans to meet up soon after, but she stopped answering my calls, the only way I have of getting a hold of her...and she hasnt called me since the middle of january, almost a month ago. this is what truly kills me. I'm completely In love with her and my breath to too rank to kiss her AT ALL. But I cant kiss her now anyway since my RANK ASS BREATH SCARED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY. who would of thought such cripplingly intense feelings of loss and anguish could be a direct result of chronic halitosis....
Since I was 13, I've been told by people that I have bad breath, and back then, when doubled with poor oral hygene. only worsened the problem.
When I came of age and moved to hawaii, Constant Brushing/mouthrinsing only provided minutes of relief. all the typical mouth rinses and toothpastes simply did not help at all. After a while I gave up on it and just accepted it. Also, there was a period of time in which constant and LONG-term insufflation of cocaine permanently and irreperably damaged my nasal cavity. oral ingestion has also damaged my gums and cheeks considerably.
Due to my social standing and my position of power in my field of employment, both peers and co-workers alike never mention anything about it at all these days out of fear of spitefull retaliation on my part...but I know it is there. IT IS SO BAD I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WHEN I EXHALE NASALY! When I talk, people stay a good 3-4 feet away from me when they can, and when the situation prevents a good distance, they hold their breath the whole time my mouth is open. Yeah, It's that bad.
This condition has long-since turned into a psychological problem, diminishing my self-esteem, self-confidence, while also creating an otherwise non-existent social anxiety disorder. I now avoid talking to people as much as i can(which is a serious problem for me since my work involves a LOT of social interaction with a lot of different people) and when I do, I try to be considerate and talk with my head facing away from their nose.
There is also a love in my life and I am almost positive that my halitosis is so bad that it has RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!! We both came here to california to visit on slightly seperate dates with plans to meet up soon after, but she stopped answering my calls, the only way I have of getting a hold of her...and she hasnt called me since the middle of january, almost a month ago. this is what truly kills me. I'm completely In love with her and my breath to too rank to kiss her AT ALL. But I cant kiss her now anyway since my RANK ASS BREATH SCARED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY. who would of thought such cripplingly intense feelings of loss and anguish could be a direct result of chronic halitosis....