I am new to this site and I am glad I found it. Bad breath is been a problem for me for a long time and I have try different products to solve the problem. I keep good hygiene and I'm still having problem with halitosis. I hope that this forum will help me in dealing with this problem.
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I am Glad to be here
-
firecracker
- Newbie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am
Re: I am Glad to be here
Hi sunshine,sunshine1 wrote:I am new to this site and I am glad I found it. Bad breath is been a problem for me for a long time and I have try different products to solve the problem. I keep good hygiene and I'm still having problem with halitosis. I hope that this forum will help me in dealing with this problem.
Thanks
remember there are different origin for BB: a big % are the result of candida infection (symptom for candida are white coated tongue, pnd, tonsil stones) , other causes are wisdom teeth sacks when bacteria grown below the gumline (just put a finger and smell...), sinus infection etc.
If you can tell your symptoms maybe we could help
Best wishes
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.