Questions?
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Hi Guys, Would appreciate some input here..
1. Is it normal when you touch tonsils to have some form of odour? I don't have tonsil stones but there is an odour when I touch that area and would that be enough to cause bb?
2. Diet..everyone is talkin about how raw food diet helps....does diet affect type 1 BB...ie...oral related...or is it only effective for a systematic/blood borne/digestive style bb
3. I read that a halimeter reading under 100 means breath at that point is normal...so why did a breath clinic tell me that they want levels to be between 20 and 40..and that anything over 75 is probably a problem?
Thanks for your time
1. Is it normal when you touch tonsils to have some form of odour? I don't have tonsil stones but there is an odour when I touch that area and would that be enough to cause bb?
2. Diet..everyone is talkin about how raw food diet helps....does diet affect type 1 BB...ie...oral related...or is it only effective for a systematic/blood borne/digestive style bb
3. I read that a halimeter reading under 100 means breath at that point is normal...so why did a breath clinic tell me that they want levels to be between 20 and 40..and that anything over 75 is probably a problem?
Thanks for your time