SOLUTION FOR BB THAT WORKS AT LAST
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm
Hello,
I am new (from today) on this website. Not too sure about how to send a post... I just wanted to share my experience as I found the solution for curing my BB. I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two weeks after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed about all of its properties.
I am new (from today) on this website. Not too sure about how to send a post... I just wanted to share my experience as I found the solution for curing my BB. I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two weeks after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed about all of its properties.