Page 1 of 1

Hello.

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:06 pm
by mimmi
Hello.
I can not live with my bad breath longer, feel so damn bad! Do not know what to do?! Consider s*****e :( I've tried just about everything but there is nothing that has helped. Have a "lump" in the back of the throat that refuses to go away and the white coating on the tongue. I smell rotten fish in the mouth. I can fill up a room with my breath in minutes :( I know everyone is doing as bad as me in here on the forum but what I do?!

I would also add that I have been to the doctor and made an endoscopi and it turned out that I have h.pyloris. I got the pills but after reading my bad breath came back, so it is probably not the cause :(

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm
by sputnik
Hi mimmi,

First of all, you've got to hang in there ok. Try to stay positive and never ever give up looking for a cure.

If you've had H.Pyloris, your doctor probably gave you antibiotics. My advice to you is to probiotics.
Here are a couple of links for good probiotics:

http://www.amazon.com/Mercola-Complete- ... B001GFBC7S

http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... dientFacts

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am
by cool
have you been to a bad breath clinic or seen any experts yet?

hello

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 pm
by mimmi
Sputnik, thanks so much for the tips! Will look through it.

Cool, no I have just been to see my family doctor. Because we have no clinics that specialize in bad breath here