Page 1 of 1

question for the health nuts

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 pm
by Susie
Does anyone know how many spinch drinks(smoothies) you can drink a week? I heard if you drink to many you can get kidney stones???

Susie

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 am
by tony
Hi Susie

I'm not sure exactly but I have been advised that if you have too much of a vegetable ie.spinich juice, then you are likely to have an allergic reaction.

When it comes to juicing I try and have my green juice such as brocolli, spinach etc in the , evening and then my red juice such as beetroot, carrot & capsicun in the mornings.

I recon since doing it there has been a improvement in the BB but I'm not yet cured.

I also include a bit of ginger

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm
by Susie
thanks Tony. I actually like these spinach smoothies!! Thats crazy, but they taste good. I put a few strawberries in there and can't even taste the spinach one bit.
I'm slowly trying to cut out junk food................lol
Susie

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm
by KeepTrying09
Well if it's good for Popeye... :lol:

Also, have you tried wheatgrass shots? I've read that those are supposed to be super good for you, and they are packed with Chlorophyll.