Page 1 of 1
Hows everyone doing
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm
by OneDay111
How is everyone doing everyone doing. I want to hear what people are up to and how they are feeling at the moment.
Bbbadreath
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am
by exume
Horrible the world shuns you I also suffer from body odor I feel like such an outkast
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm
by billie
I"m still stinking and ofcourse still very depressed and lonely.
I just can't find the source of my BB. Everyday is a new horrible day and everytime i see people who are younger then me doing al kinds of stuff, like going to school and just have fun.'The reason why it's so difficult is because BB can have many sources. It drives me crazy not knowing where to start. Now i think my adenoids are the problem and maybe next month i think it's my stomach or something else. My doctor isn't going help me anymore she told me i to go see a psychologist. She told me that she would call me after a month to see how i'm doing, She hasn't called yet so F**k her. Even though i know you guys suffer just as badly as i do, it still feels like i'm the only one.

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm
by OneDay111
Life is tough for our kind but just try to stick to your morales and stay strong.
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:42 pm
by Phantasist
If you want to know how I'm feeling at the moment, I would say, not too bad right now. I have at least been able to make a living and have my independence. But I feel that life has been a struggle. BB has pervaded my entire life. Not much love, not much romance, no wife, no children. The doctors are no help. Most of them have only half a brain, but they're smart enough to know not to waste their time with us. They know that they don't know anything about this, so they just blow us off. We are the ones that drew the short stick in the lottery of fate. Having your life destroyed by a mindless microbe (anaerobic bacteria) is a heavy cross to bear. It takes a lot of strength to stand up under this psychological pressure.
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm
by danger
better than i was from when i joined this forum. i still think about having bad breath alot but there are times throughout the day when i forget for a while. it pretty much was on my mind 24/7