Page 1 of 1

Reflux disease

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm
by mimmi
I found a site on reflux disease and found that one of the symptoms was a lump sensation in the throat. I have a lump in my throat feeling that you never lose as much as I swallow. Perhaps it could be the cause of my bad breath? Do you think I am on the right track or should I ignore it? Grateful for answers

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm
by stressedout
I have that feeling too along with some white foamy saliva. I thought about LRP, but i really doubt it, i eat right and dont feel any pain or acidic feeling or discomfort at night. I am rather inclined to think it has something to do with low stomach acid or a fungal infection=candida. Frustrating to figure out.

Hello.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 pm
by mimmi
Have you tested yourself for Candida? I have a medical journal for about three weeks (long queues) and then I will ask my doctor test me for candida, h.pylori, post nasal drip and reflux disease